Saturday, April 29, 2017

100 Days Of Trump

I've been here with my BTAC family focused on talking to all of my friends and the amazing leaders in the  community, so it slipped my mind that that travesty of a presidency we're enduring has now entered its 100th day.

This 'Make White America Great Again' exercise in white male fragility and mediocrity has exposed for the whole world to see just how incompetent not only Trump is, but the whole premise of conservative white male leadership.  

They have to lie, cheat and steal to accomplish anything, and Trump is a sterling example of it.  He's only in it for himself and his 1% buddies.   It also exposes to the world just how morally bankrupt conservatism is.

The cluelessness of the peeps who voted for this clown was brought home to me a few weeks ago when I was hanging out with several cis girlfriends in the Galleria area.   We were having a great time at Panera Bread enjoying each others company and minding our own business when this elderly white woman walked yup to our table and inserted herself into our conversation.

When she found out I was a blogger , she asked me my opinion of Dear Cheeto Leader, and I let her have it.

I called him the worst POTUS of my life since Nixon. decried the racism that got him elected, and pointed out Trump was not qualified for or had the temperament to be president.

And then I went back to finishing my meal and conversation with my company that included two college professors and a banker.

Yeah Bernie or Busters and Stein and Johnson voters in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania,  Ohio and Florida, I'm still pissed at you for your November 8 decision that greased the skids for this disastrous mispresidency.

I'm even more pissed off at all you trans peeps that voted for Orange Julius.

November 3, 2020 can't get there fast enough for me

No comments: