Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Decided To Take An Unannounced Internet Break

In case you're wondering why I hadn't been posting at my normal schedule here on the blog, just stepped away and needed to do so because I was a little burned out over the election news combined with writers block.

So I just fired up one of my computer games and tuned everything out to refresh, recharge and get refocused for the homestretch of the 2016 presidential cycle and the battles to come in 2017 and beyond.

Turning off CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, FOX Noise (when I need comedic relief) and The Net also allowed me to also recharge the creative batteries.

So yes, I'm fine.  I'm even feeling better now that I've had that little break and on top of it, am creeping closer to another interim weight loss goal.

And yes, I have a lot to say and write before this campaign is done/

No comments: