Friday, April 06, 2012

All Time Record Traffic Days At TransGriot

I know I have a lot of people who read this blog on a regular basis, but if you did so on Tuesday, you helped me break my one day record for the most hits I've ever received in one day.

In conjunction with the post I wrote about the late feminist poet Adrienne Rich's transphobia, I had 9678 peeps surfing over on April 3 to check it out.

That obliterated the 8561 people I had checking out an August 27, 2009 post I wrote about Tenika Watson  in the wake of Teddy Pendergrass' January 2010 death which was my previous one day record.  .
The 7933 people I had surfing over to TransGriot on Wednesday is my third highest all time day in terms of one day traffic as well. 

So thank you for coming over to read TransGriot and taking the time out of your busy day to read those posts and some of the over 5000 posts I have written on other subjects as well.   It's deeply appreciated.


No comments: