Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pro Bowl Today

The Pro Bowl's happening in Honolulu later today.   It serves as the kickoff for Super Bowl Week and all the hype and hoopla surrounding the NFL title game and three of my Houston Texans footballers made the squad.

Representing my local NFL franchise are NFL rushing champion Arian Foster, fullback Vonta Leach, and wideout Andre Johnson.  

One other player who also made the NFC Pro Bowl squad is Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick.

Cue PETA hatin' in him in 5...4...3...2...1....

By the way PETA, will have my 21 piece bucket of original recipe KFC yardbird ready and parked by the TV so I can enjoy the game without moving very far off the couch. 

Yum...finger licking good.    

(Slurp Slurp)   Now that I've finished licking my fingers, let;s get back to the post.


The NFL All-Stars play in Aloha Stadium's tropical breezes in President Obama's home state later today while being coached by the staffs of the AFC and NFC title game losers, the New York jets and the Chicago Bears. 

In the meantime the Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers are enroute to the Metroplex to prepare for Super Bowl XLV at the Jerrydome, oops Cowboys Stadium.

Who am I rooting for in this game?    I'm an AFC girl of course!     
 

No comments: